Saturday 9 October 2010

Radio eats food




I got a present of radio from the colleagues in Sidekick Studios.
It looks cool, made of bamboo, sustainable material, and it's made by my favorite product studio, LEXON. The solid and simple shape, smooth surface, nice r curve.

This is the radio which you have to charge power by rotating the handle by yourself.
When I was rotating the handle really hard, I suddenly realised that THE RADIO IS WORKING BY FOOD POWER, or calories.
Because I'm moving on the power from foods, and I was rotating the handle based of that food power.
And this food power transformed into electric power, get the radio work.

I got sort of weird feeling because in that sense,the radio eats food, and moving.
Apparently, energy is invisible. But the experience of charging battery let me feel, or experience energy.

MAKE INVISIBLE VISIBLE.


This theme can be worth working on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment